Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Domino


Mmm, I'm sad, news everywhere that Domino magazine will publish its last issue this March. Domino mag was truly love at first site. Such a great magazine dying is a sign not only of the recession, but that print is dying. I, admittedly, was one of those magazine whores who didn't let budget stop me from spending a mint at the newstand each week, finding most of my write-offs during tax time was for books and magazines. However, my efforts to be more eco-conscious and the over load of good stuff on the web, had me opting for blogs and the online version of the publications this past year. I feel a tiny bit bad that I canceled my Domino subscription last year, so let's just look at this the only way we can -- as an opportunity for new exciting, more innovative things to come?...

No comments: